While many may choose to head into the City or travel to a university hospital for world-class orthopedic care, if you live in the Morris County area, look no further than the exceptional orthopedic specialists at the Orthopedic Associates of West Jersey.
What makes Orthopedic Associates of West Jersey different than other practices in the tri-state area? Ask any of their longtime and loyal patients and they will point out how Orthopedic Associates combines personalized, skilled medicine with thoughtful individualized care. At Orthopedic Associates, relationships are key and, and have been for more than 20 years serving the orthopedic needs of Morris County and NorthWest Jersey.
Orthopedic Associates’ medical professionals and staff have been serving West Jersey as a practice since 1997, but for the highly respected and experienced medical staff, their service extends well beyond that.
- Dr. Abraham Rosenzweig, a Paterson native, brings more than 30 years of private practice experience to Orthopedic Associates. An award-winning orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Rosenzweig specializes in arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder and total hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Dr. Joel Spielman is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon who has practiced in Morris County since 1992. He specializes in acute and chronic conditions of the spine. He is a founding partner at Orthopedic Associates.
- Dr. Louis Bouillon has been practicing orthopedics since 1985. He continues to provide comprehensive, conservative care of a myriad of orthopedic conditions. He is also authorized to perform objective examinations of patients not currently in his care to clarify issues and the impact of injuries in workers’ compensation or other disability- or liability-associated cases.
- Dr. Steven Stecker is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine. Since 1993 he has treated shoulder and knee instability, rotator cuff tears, and all manner of sports injuries. He has served as team physician for a number of professional sports teams, including the Florida Panthers (National Hockey League), Florida Bobcats (Arena Football League), and the Miami Fusion (Major League Soccer). He is also a member of USA Hockey’s National Development Program (since 2004) and serves as team physician at a number of tournaments in Canada and Europe. He also performs total hip, knee and shoulder surgery.
- Kelly Hoffman, PA-C, is a Board Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants who has a master’s of science as a physician’s assistant.
Specialized Care with Personalize Attention
When a patient is referred to an orthopedist, it usually is because there is something wrong. A broken bone, chronic pain, sprains, sprains, fractures – all these and more often result in a long-term relationship between patient and orthopedist. Most orthopedists treat myriad orthopedic conditions, at Orthopedic Associates, our medical professionals are all board certified and have completed specialty training in the field of orthopedic surgery. Compassionate and understanding, our doctors and staff put you first and want live pain- and injury free.
We know that everyone faces pain and injury in a different way. Our highly experienced medical professionals focus on getting to the root of your orthopedic condition. And that is where communication and respect play in. We listen to you; our objective is to be your partner on your road to wellness.
– They treat a lot of orthopedic conditions and injuries and also spine. And it would depend on their age group. Some of their groups are wonderful for older people. Dr. Stecker has a lot of experience with sports injuries. Dr. Spielman takes an interest in the patient themselves. Dr. Bouillon and will say “like the soup.” Dr. Bouillon has been around for a very long time, “if you need a good orthopedic clinician to find out what is wrong with you, he is the one to see.”
– Every patient that comes in and loves them,
How long have they been a practice?
– March 10th, 1997
– They really have been serving the community since the late 80s. They are very well respected in the community.